Πέμπτη 9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

i didn't actually want to start with this topic...

...but since today is the 11 months aniversarry of the MTV Day Greece 2009 i kinda have to.
i know that some of you might not be fans of Tokio Hotel and that's why i didn't want to open this conversation so early on my beggining of blogging but i can't help it.
09.10.2009. was a remarkable day for all the TH-fans in Greece.
i had the luck to be there, on the front row.
for me it was a 4year dream come true.
i don't think i can write enough to express how happy that concert made me feel...
i think that everyone who has been there know what i'm talking about.
i'd like to share one of my MTV Day pictures that made me really happy.
i think you can understand why... ;)






































lastly i would like to thank Bill,Tom,Georg and Gustav for that amazing night.
i hope you'll come back soon guys.
i love you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου